SIGN UP FOR PROPERTY ALERTS

Property for Sale in Multiple Locations

  • Investment Property
    Development Property

Property for Sale in Multiple Locations (7)

Available
Property for Sale in Nicosia, Politiko, Cyprus
Ref: L-98245
€50,000
For Sale 12,970sq.m Land in Politiko
For sale land of 12,970 sq.m. in Politiko. 49% of the land lies within zone D1, whereas the rest 51% within Zone Ζ3 (protected are), with 10% building density, 10% coverage ratio and allowance for one-floor building of 5 metres height. Πωλείται χωράφι 13,000 τ.μ. στο Πολιτικό. Το μισό χωράφι (49%) είναι δασώδες και…
Ref: L-98245
€50,000
Available
Property for Sale in Nicosia, Politiko, Cyprus
Ref: L-72353
€65,000
Residential Land in Politiko, Nicosia
For sale agricultural piece of land of 4,014 sq.m in Politiko. It lies within Γ3 zone with 10% building density, 10% coverage ratio with allowance for 2-floor building of 8.3 meters height. Προς πώληση γεωργικό τεμάχιο γης 4,014τ.μ στο χωριό Πολιτικό. Εμπίπτει στην ζώνη Γ3 με 10% συντελεστή δόμησης, 10% ποσοστό…
Ref: L-72353
€65,000
Available
Property for Sale in Nicosia, Politiko, Cyprus
Ref: P-67372
€110,000
Plot in Politiko, Nicosia
Residential plot 665sq.m for sale in Politiko. The plot falls within H2 residential zone, with 90% building density and 50% coverage ratio, with allowance for 2 floors building of 8.3 meters height.
Ref: P-67372
€110,000
Available
Property for Sale in Nicosia, Politiko, Cyprus
Ref: P-64143
€115,000
Plot in Politiko, Nicosia
Πωλείται γωνιακό οικιστικό οικόπεδο 669 τ.μ.,με 95 μετρά περίμετρο, ιδανικό για κτίσιμο κατοικίας, σε μια ωραία περιοχή στο χωριό Πολιτικό . Το οικόπεδο βρίσκεται στη ζώνη Η2 με συντελεστή δόμησης 90% και συντελεστή κάλυψης 50%…
Ref: P-64143
€115,000
Available
Property for Sale in Nicosia, Politiko, Cyprus
Ref: P-03-054-00052
€130,000
Plot in Politiko, Nicosia
This piece of Land is situated of the center of Politiko village and the owner is willing to sell it at a reduced price since she is the owner of the hole plot consisting of 2000sq. m. and her house is building of the same plot.
Ref: P-03-054-00052
€130,000
Available
Property for Sale in Nicosia, Politiko, Cyprus
Ref: H-65040
€780,000
  • 4 Bed
For Sale 4 Bedroom Detached House in Politiko, Nicosia
Built in a plot of land 6000 sqm the villa its self has a size of 550sqm. It is situated in the village of Politiko, very close to Episkopeio, only 20 minutes from the centre of Nicosia Town. Four bedrooms each one with en suite bathrooms. The house is fully air conditioned and with under floor heating throughout. Two large living rooms and one dining room with fire place, large sized kitchen. Separate…
Ref: H-65040
€780,000
  • 4 Bed
Available
Property for Sale in Nicosia, Politiko, Cyprus
Ref: H-03-001-00055
€980,000
  • 4 Bed
  • 2 Bath
For Sale 4 Bedroom Detached House in Politiko, Nicosia
Τhis is a lovely property located in Politiko village, 25 minutes drive away from Nicosia in a quiet, green area. Almost new, the house is built in 1,670 s.m. of land with the best materials. 4 bedrooms, plus maid’s room, it offers full comfort with very comfortable living and dining rooms, A/C and petrol central heating throughout. Its mature garden has been carefully planned and looked after…
Ref: H-03-001-00055
€980,000
  • 4 Bed
  • 2 Bath