If you wish to borrow from a bank, please find above indication of the loan installment with the assumptions used below.
Loan Installment Calculations:
Closing Price: €630,000
Own Contribution (25%): €157,500
Loan Amount (75%): €472,500
Interest rate: 2.2%
Years of repayment: 30 years
A grand two-storey detached home in Aglantzia, Nicosia, with five bedrooms and an indoor swimming pool
• This grand two-storey detached home in Aglantzia is located in a beautiful neighborhood with quick and easy access to the Nicosia – Limassol Motorway and the city center.
• The General hospital, the Mall of Cyprus, other Super Stores, Private and Public Schools and many of amenities and services in short driving distance.
• A two floor house in a 560 sq.m. plot.
• Well maintained.
• In front of the house and on the side there is a big yard.
From the west, the building appears as a single floor; but from the east, both floors are visible
The upper floor:
1. Three large bedrooms and a medium-size one (all with large fitted cupboards).
2. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
3. An independent bathroom (shower, sink, toilet, and bidet) right next to two large bedrooms.
4. An open-plan large kitchen and dining room (a total of 30 square metres). Its excellent BOSCH refrigerator-freezer is only one year old.
5. A family/living/TV room with a fireplace (25 square metres).
6. A very large reception room for entertaining (50 square metres).
7. A guest w/c.
The upper floor has a garden of approximately 50 square meters, and a large terrace with structures for a barbeque and a pergola.
An external set of steps connects the two floors from the terrace of the upper floor. A small storeroom is located under those steps.
The lower floor:
1. A large bedroom (or office) with an en-suite (shower, sink, and toilet): 20 square metres.
2. A pool hall (70 square metres) with an indoor swimming pool (4 m x 8 m) and a sitting area.
3. A very large games/recreation area (that has functioned as a gym) connected to an additional large room. The total area of the space is 65 square metres.
4. A large independent bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet).
5. A laundry room (and/or maid’s room) with a chute connected to the west-side bedroom. Its excellent BOSCH washing machine is only around three years old.
6. A small storeroom.
7. A spacious boiler room (accessible from the enclosed parking area).
The lower floor has a provision for covered parking for three vehicles, but that area has been enclosed to make it a huge storeroom. The two enclosing walls could easily be removed to restore the covered parking.
But there’s already plenty of space in the driveway to accommodate at least two cars.
There’s space at the top of the driveway for one car and at the bottom for another car. Beyond the bottom of the driveway is a small area of garden that could be removed to create an even larger parking space there.
Each driveway parking space could have its own overhead structure, to protect the cars from the elements.
Advantages - Special Features
• The house has central heating throughout, and air conditioning in the five bedrooms, the family/living room, and the very large games/recreation room.
• It has a pressurised water system, and a reverse-osmosis purification system for drinking water.