Agios Antonios, Nicosia
If you wish to borrow from a bank, please find above indication of the loan installment with the assumptions used below.
Loan Installment Calculations:
Closing Price: €595,000
Own Contribution (30%): €178,500
Loan Amount (70%): €416,500
Interest rate: 3.2%
Years of repayment: 15 years
For sale a two-story rented listed building with offices in Nicosia City Center
(Investment Opportunity with yield +/-5%)
· The building is situated near Eleftherias Square and was recently renovated.
· Within walking distance, one can find restaurants, cafeterias and the old city of Nicosia.
· There are many office buildings in the area, and it is close to the Business Center.
· Easy access is also available for the Nicosia – Limassol highway.
· The building is considered as an archaeological monument.
· It is on elevated land affording nice views of the city especially from the upper. floor.
· It is a building of 2 floors and the size of the building is 190sq.m.
· Its external look is an example of the traditional architecture.
· Externally, there is small backyard and uncovered parking space.
· It was constructed with traditional materials like Cypriot stone, wooden roof with traditional roof tiles and was retrofitted with a metallic staircase and an elevator.
· The floors are parquet wood in all areas on the 1st floor and ceramic clays on the ground floor. It has single glazed wooden windows and wooden shutters.
· The asset consists of large open spaces used as office areas, two smaller used as a private office and conference room. There is a kitchenette, two toilets and storage in the lower ground floor as well as disabled toilet on the floor.
Advantages - Special Features
· Installed split unit air conditioners in the bedrooms and living room.
· The building is rented and the Rental Agreement proposed term is 5+5 Years.
· Rent per month €2,500.
· Yield +/- 5%.
REF: B-121124€570,000 VIEW DETAILS
3 BED | 2 BATH | REF: B-120999€510,000 VIEW DETAILS
REF: B-120217€620,000 +VAT VIEW DETAILS